Chiropractors have suggested that dysfunctions in the statics and dynamics of the skeleton and soft tissues were able to affect neurophysiological unhealthy. These shortcomings are reflected by the presence of vertebral subluxations, a concept unique in itself and suitable for chiropractic. Vertebral subluxation may be seen, although the cause of many disorders, many symptoms as the effect of poor adaptation to stress.
On various causes of stress, different types of subluxation:
- Subluxation physical exertion caused by prolonged a bad move, an accident or a faulty position at work.
- Subluxation viscerosomatic: caused by a diseased organ resulting from food poisoning, intolerance, allergy or food overload.
- Subluxation somatovisceral: subluxation in the thoracic vertebrae will cause a malfunction
- Subluxation psychogenic: psychological stress caused by such depression, emotional distress and an accumulation of nervous tension.
- Subluxation somatopsychic: caused by a subluxation which produces a nervous breakdown.
- The famous baby blues triggered by a restriction of the sacrum resulting from childbirth
The presence of subluxation causing a problem generates a vicious circle that is essential to break if you want to restore the body in optimum ways its capacity for self-regulation, self-adaptive, self- correction and self-healing.
Clinical signs of the presence of subluxations
Presence of a “fake” short leg
Tension of the Achilles tendon
Facilitation and spinal neurovertébrale
Presence of Trigger Points
Weak muscles when considering kinesiology
Thermal differences in thermal scanner
Decreased range of motion
Many stresses such as trauma, poor posture repeated, nervous tension, poor diet, emotional shock, can cause loss of mobility of the vertebrae thereby creating interference nerve and muscle tension.
- Walk for years with a sprained pelvis tilted badly treated or can cause problems throughout the building of the spine. The body may, for example, hang in torticollis. Compensation is rising.
- Poor dental occlusion, resulting in jaw problems can cause pain in the neck and lumbar disrupt and give back pain, sciatica. Compensation is down.
The posture of subluxation
One of the advantages of KST in that it permits the practioner to check or analyze and correct ( or adjust) a patient in any posture. That’s why KST practioner may not use an adjusting table when they correct your subluxations.
The possibilities are endless
How does this work in an office ? A patient who only hurts or has trouble when turning a certain way in told to “freeze” and then is checked in that position and corrected.
For example, a person who hurts when they hold a golf club in a certain position is checked for subluxations and adjusted while in that position (preferably holding a golf club). A guitarist who only hurts when holding the guitar could be xhecked and adjusted in the position of holding the guitar or actually holding one. A writter who only hurts when holding the mouse at a certain angle should be checked and adjusted while in the position of holding the mouse at that angle. A person who was subluxated when they hit their head in a cramped, stooped position would best reveal their subluxation when in a cramped, stooped position, in others words, tjhe posture of injury.
The possibilities are endless.
It is perhaps no accident that the word posture can refer to an emotional as well as a physical stance. Just a patient may place himself or herself in a certain physical posture and then be checked for subluxations, so a person may put themselves in a certain emotional posture and be checked. “Think about the car accident, see the road, smell the car, be in the accident, ok, now hold that thought or picture.”. Patients can be cheked and corrected while reliving and accident or thinking about a lost lover one, a difficult relationship, a life crisis – the possibilities are endless. It appears that when receiving an adjustment in an emotional state, a mind/body reflex is interrupted.